Thursday, February 16, 2006

Johnny Rumble:
Mirror...

Walking on broken glass, my feet feel no pain
By body is all tensed up from the strain
This time has no end. I will struggle on
And escape is exile, where I do not belong
My life is not perfect, there are happy endings
My time is not right, there was no beginning.

Chorus:
I look in the mirror, to see what I am
Full of hatred, remorse, pain and suffering
I will take that leap of faith, I will become a man.

Where am I going? What are my dreams?
Is it here? Solitude, left for dead with out any gleams
I think about future and what’s inside my head.
Filled with empty hopes, only thoughts of dread.
Where is my team to catch me when I fall?
They all left me, up against the wall.

Chorus:

Walking on broken glass, my feet feel no pain
By body is all tensed up from the strain
This time has no end. I will struggle on
And escape is exile, where I do not belong
My life is not perfect, there are happy endings
My time is not right, there was no beginning.

Chorus:

I will take that leap of faith, I will become my own man.



In other news....Hot Topic finally got some more kilts in...and finally I was able to get one...happiness prevails today. Photos will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment