Monday, February 20, 2006

Johnny Rumble:
Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow...

I've made my decision not to return to Saginaw Valley State University next semester. Where I go from here is unknown. During the summer I'll be living with in spitting distance of Yuba Community College, or I could return to Michigan and hit up Ferris State. Right now i'm gonna play the rest of the semester by ear and see what happens.

My new kilt will be arriving in two days provided UPS dosen't misplace (read: lose) it. That's the big news right now. And i can't wait.

For Spring Break i'll be heading down to Detroit to spend time with my Aunts and Uncles. The only plans i have right now are to go to at least one Players Club show. What becomes of it i don't know. But that Saturday morning, they are having a ton of little kids, so we'll see if any get become scared of me or not...

John

No comments:

Post a Comment