Sunday, March 26, 2006

Johnny Rumble:
Punk Rock Bastard Pack...

You say it’s only a phase
You say I’ll grow up soon
I’ll cut off my Mohawk
And wear some preppy clothes

Bespoke Mohawk
Dyed to match my blood
Ripped and torn hoodie
Patched up fabric, pogo fun

Chorus:
This is my life
This is what I choose
There’s no way I’m gonna lose
My friends got my back
Punk Rock Bastard Pack

Alienated by society
My views are too radical
Anarchy’s only a dream
Never too be seen

My feelings are locked away
Come through in these words
I hate the way you treat me
I’m not the hooligan you say

Chorus:

My friends stand by me
That’s all I ever ask
Comrades in arms
Chelloveks in Punk

Through all the fights
All the beer and booze
We stuck together
Brothers till the grave

Chorus:

Bespoke Mohawk
Dyed to match my blood
Ripped and torn hoodie
Patched up fabric, pogo fun

My feelings are locked away
Come through in these words
I hate the way you treat me
I’m not the hooligan you say

Chrous:

1 comment:

  1. cool dude, hey i got one of these things, i probably won't be putting essays up here, since im not sure what copywright measures for online writings are, but i will put up small stuff that i do not care what happens to it. You ken?

    ReplyDelete