Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Johnny Rumble:
And Wouldn't you know it...

Something comes to me as i'm lying in bed...oh well.

Reader Discretion Advised: The following does portray a violent crime against a woman. I do not condone nor support support such crimes. But in the same token, words are not a crime, nor is the portrail of a crime a crime. So to those that are offended by this, close your browser and walk away. If not, read on.

Fuck you, you stupid bitch
You gave me nothing blows
To my face, to my arms,
Filled my head with twisted dreams
Next thing you know
You'll be found in a ditch

Outside of town
Your body so mangled
bloodied and brusied
so sexually abused
The Police won't even know
Who they found

But your parents will weep
And the town will cry
I'll be crying too
From the laughter of the torture
I got out of you.


K.W.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment