Wednesday, July 19, 2006

KaTlYnN:
I'm back....

Okay so I've decided to post something... something that has been on my mind...
okay... so here it goes.. sorry if I start ramling... I'm gonna try and keep it short and simple...

There is no such thing as the news any more. Its either the weather... or coverage on the war... okay... well umm... I'm sick of seeing people blown up on my tv screen...ya I love action movies and stuff getting blown up... but I'm not keep to seeing innocent people getting blown up on tv.. yes the media has blessed up with not showing people getting blown up... but you know when you see these buildings getting blown up that there are people in there... okay im sick of hearing all this crap about the middle east... and the stuff going on in Korea... yes it is nice to be updated maybe once a day one it... but not 24/7. I dont wanna hear about it all the god damn time!....

Sorry I had to vent some where my family just dosn't understand why I always change the tv when they watch the news....

No comments:

Post a Comment