Saturday, July 29, 2006

Johnny Rumble:
Love Sucks...DOA Rules!!!

So after spending many nights sitting on top of a hill over looking the base here, I've come to realization that I don't need to have carnal relations to solidify a relationship. Only understanding and honesty. I just need to find a woman that is willing to take the time to understand my complexities, corners, and "anger managment" issues. I need to find a person that will understand the intricacies of my mind. I feel that I need more of a mental and emotional connection with a person than a physical connection. Call me un-american (like that phases me anyway) for not wanting to have sex with every woman I see, but my through my own meditation I've realized that sex only gets in the way, and may ultimatly lead to the downfall of a relationship.

Now that's not saying that all physical contact is bad, just the pointless contact. After a deep emotional and mental connection has been made, intercource can serve to deepen and strength that bond between partners. But to have that physical contact before the connection is made may only lead to the relationship to become a physical one and not one that has true bearing and meaning.

So really...no physical passes at women until I have connected with them at thier deepest levels. Will I be successful in my endevour, or be doomed to insanity? Only time will tell...

John

No comments:

Post a Comment