Saturday, August 12, 2006

Johnny Rumble:
To Live Free Once Again...

I'm sitting in my own personal hell
Few to talk to
None to understand
The girls that i love, left for another man
The friends that i cherished, the times that we had
Lost now to a sea of memories and vibes
Left my life and left the state
A state of bliss and tranquility
I let my mind wander and let it be free
And as happy as it could be.
There was no future, there were no jobs
Life in the moment and live in the present
That's how i lived my life, and i want it back
Not hainvg to worry, or care about tomorrow
But to be free like a bird
The wings of a bird to carry me.
Up and over my troubles and over my times
To live free once again.


A wise man once said, "Give me Liberty or give me Death."

John/KWP

No comments:

Post a Comment