Sunday, October 29, 2006

Trav:
Well I've got a realization

Ok, I've come to a realization. I always try to act funny and its not working, I need to stop, its pointless all it does is cause a shitload of problems, and I'm through with trying to act like every other wise ass on the street corner. Everytime that I try that and be sarcastic, well it always back fires. I open my mouth, I cause trouble. I've somehow managed to really act like all the annoying smart ass pricks I detest. Well I'm sorry its taken me a while to figure this out. So well I hope to hell this matters to someone. I...really can't believe I've been this stupid... So I'm going to really try to make an honest effort to not act like the biggest person with the smartest mouth, because all it brings is trouble.



Oi
Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment