Thursday, November 02, 2006

Johnny Rumble:
Life Update Time...

What to say, what to say...

Well...my parents are in Korea for the next two weeks, so I've got this craptastic governement housing all to me lonesome self. Horray for solitude.

My dog Sweetie was diagnosied with low Thyriod a few weeks ago and got her perscription. She's been doing much much better now. She can acctually acsend the stairs now.

I've discovered what just might be the best subsitute for sex in the area. And no, it's not cronic masturbation. But a couple of semi-touge (Touge, pronounced toe-gay, Japanese for "winding Mountain road." If you've ever seen Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift, the final drift sequence was filmed on a touge.) out just past the guard shacks. Smartville Road and Hammonton Smartville Road are both very interesting road to drive. Loads of corners and hi-speed sweepers. The road surface it self is of pretty shitty quality, so speeds can't reach too far beyond the posted limts. I've been flogging my itty bitty Saturn SL2 up and down the roads like a crack addict running between crack houses. The very same accident-prone SL2 with a leaking water pump. Yes.

My US history class here on base has been anything but fun however. Half the stuff that is covered here, I learned way way back in High school. Oh well...I guess that's what I get when I got to a community college. Lesson learned.

Also, I swapped phone numbers with this incredibly smart and funny (damn cute too) woman. But, alas, I'm nervous (okay, i'm a pansy) about calling her. I've always been keen on avoiding ackward moments if at all possible. I don't know, but I kind of hope she will call first, but I'll probably just have to grow some balls and dail the damn numerics.

Fuck it, I'm gonna go drive those touges again. At least I'm not nervous about flipping my car at 80 miles per hour. Weird how that works.

John/KWP

No comments:

Post a Comment