Thursday, November 30, 2006

Trav:
Small Update Time

In creative writing we're doing a poetry unit, and I'm writing new stuff- I got bored redoing previous ideas. So now I'm trying to write new stuff, which preferebly won't turn out horrible. If it isn't too bad then I'm adding it; the only problem is most of the poetry assignments she's having us do restrict our creativity with the constraints of the assignment.

On another note we are doing our own modern stereotype prologue a la The Canterbury tales. I will hope to use this as a basis(characters, general characteristics and the details) to get me focused back into writing, since ive been doing these poems I've not really had a chance to get writing any type of story.

My hope is to get back into writing and try my hand of another short story, and any progress deemed readable I shall forthwith put up on the blog.

Oi
Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment