Friday, May 25, 2007

Johnny Rumble:
Metro City Violent

Violent affairs of the Stadium
Firm warfare abound
A tale of one such gang
The tales of the Metro City Violent
Manics of the Tulsa Union 11
Never missed a home match
Always for aways on the road
Where ever they roamed
Pub, hotel, inner-city railhead
Violent wantings never left thier side

Chorus:
Night after night
Match after match
Nothing brought them down
Or tore them apart
Top firm of the land
Metro City Violent

Stage was set, Match of the year
Union away, Dallas at home
Two top firms, Match of thier own
Electric air currents
Bottles and bricks
Just might be rockets and bombs
Two top firms, One huge rivalry
Water at the docks run red with hate
Battle at the pitch, Battle in the mind
Two Top Boys come face to face

Chorus:
Morning dawns night
Death brings life
Dallas Zulu and MCV
Ripping each other apart
We are the top firm
We are MC Violent

Borken pavement, Broken bone
Broken hearts, Fucked up homes
Out band of misfits
Fighting to protect thier pride
To protect thier lives
They refused to give up
There was no backing down
Somewhere between here and now
Who will go up, Who will crash down?
MCV battles on, One firm to keep real

Chorus:
Night after night
Match after match
Nothing brought then down
Or tore them apart
Top firm of the land
Metro City Violent



So I've been feeling the pinch to write something out. But unfortunatly, everytime I got home, I always blanked. Pissed me the hell off. So tonight, I did something different. I went down to The Brick (local coffeeshop), and banged my head against the table whilst drinking coffee, and finally got this out.

In other events, I'll be out of communication for something like 2 weeks. Heading down a vineyard to work and drink and work. I might get on and see what's shaking, but I'm thinking of trying to stay away from the computer for the time period. I wonder if I'll make it. Anyway, leave comments here, or shoot me a message on MySpace (there's a link on the side bar) if you want.

SEEE YAA!!

Johnny Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment