Saturday, June 02, 2007

Johnny Rumble:
Conversations Pt. 2

John/KWP says:
did you eer get the gum off the front headlight?
Brittany Nicole says:
totally. Yes I saw it this morning.
John/KWP says:
hehe
was a gooey mess?

Brittany Nicole says:
no not really. Peeled right off. But what was a gooey mess was the melted gummy worms that were in the back of the van that I had to peel out of the cup holder.
John/KWP says:
lmao
found those so soon?

Brittany Nicole says:
It was sooo gross. They were sticky and all gritty from the sugar.
John/KWP says:
lmao
Brittany Nicole says:
stop laughing or I'm going to do it to you.
John/KWP says:
do it to me?
sounds kinky.
lmao
at both what you said and the worms

Brittany Nicole says:
.... thanks and here I was thinking that I was going to be all stern and serious and than you laugh at me.....
John/KWP says:
it's how I face adversity...I laugh at it.
besides...*look*...you can't be serious to save your life...at least...not at me.

Brittany Nicole says:
lol shove it
John/KWP says:
where?
Brittany Nicole says:
lol
John/KWP says:
see?
Brittany Nicole says:
well I could have said where but that would have made me sad.
John/KWP says:
why would it have made you sad?
Brittany Nicole says:
cause YOU AREN'T HERE!
John/KWP says:
where wuld you have told me to shove it then?
Brittany Nicole says:
you know damn where I would have told you to shove and I'm not going to say cause my mother is in the room.
John/KWP says:
up my ass?
sorry...but it won't reach

Brittany Nicole says:
lol
John/KWP says:
so text me where you would have told me to shove it, cause I have really no idea, and I'm curious as to where.
Brittany Nicole says:
lol alright

(text message sent and recived)

John/KWP says:
*shock*
a bit...um....up there today are we?

Brittany Nicole says:
just needy and why are you shocked?
John/KWP says:
I dunno....but my jaw did drop.
*shudder*

Brittany Nicole says:
are you serious? lol and why the shudder
John/KWP says:
Yes I am, and both the thought of the message and the cold air from the Swamp Cooler
Brittany Nicole says:
lol the thought of the message made you shudder? In a good way I'm hoping?
John/KWP says:
yeah....it kind of like a...uh..."crest" but with out the cresting if you know what I mean.
your dirty.

Brittany Nicole says:
lol I am not
John/KWP says:
correction...I'm dirty.
but i can take a shower.
you....your just....dirty.




John/KWP says:
yum...ginger ale
Brittany Nicole says:
ewwww
John/KWP says:
ginger beer to be more persise.
Brittany Nicole says:
ginger beer??
John/KWP says:
yep
if you know beers you know about the differnt...shall we say, "weights" of brew.

Brittany Nicole says:
ummm....and it's already known that I don't.
John/KWP says:
well...Ales are very light, while stouts are very heavy.
Brittany Nicole says:
ok
John/KWP says:
a good ale would be a Sam Adams Summer Ale, while an excellent Stout would be a Guinness
there are weights in between, but I'm still learning.

Brittany Nicole says:
ahh I know guinness
John/KWP says:
Guinness is very heavy, very dark.
a classic Stout.

Brittany Nicole says:
thats the ONLY one that I really know.
John/KWP says:
Serria Nevada is another Ale.
very light in color and not a whole lot of robost flavors.

Brittany Nicole says:
you know without me actually seeing them and tasting them everything you are saying isn't going to stick lol
John/KWP says:
It's like comparing a very rich meaty cup of Coffee in the winter to a light and fruity Kool-aid in the summer
Brittany Nicole says:
yeah....that doesn't work all that well.
John/KWP says:
You know how in the winter you tend to want things that are warmer and heavier on flavors?
Brittany Nicole says:
yeah
John/KWP says:
while in the summer you want drinks that are light with lighter flavorings?
such as kool aid?
or Mountain Dew?

Brittany Nicole says:
yeah I suppose you're right.
John/KWP says:
it's the same thing with brews.
Ales are light, meant for summer drinking, while Stouts are heavy, meant for the long winter months.
in fact, that's the sales trends as well.

Brittany Nicole says:
than that would only help support what you just said.
John/KWP says:
exactly.
I guess if I had to compare it to soda, Your Dark root beers would be the heavy end of the spectrum while Sprite would be the Ale.

Brittany Nicole says:
ok again I'll say that makes sense.
John/KWP says:
okay.
but damn it, now I want a Guinness.
Hell...I'd almost, ALMOST take a budwieser at this point.

Brittany Nicole says:
just almost? lol
John/KWP says:
Almost.



John/KWP says:
It's satiated for now. The beast might wake up again in a week or two.
Brittany Nicole says:
a week or so =(
John/KWP says:
That would the 8th or 9th.
Brittany Nicole says:
still soooo far away
John/KWP says:
a whole week of not seeing it.
Jeez, you miss it more than you miss me.

and I'll be back on the 5th or 7th.
Brittany Nicole says:
I do miss you!!! I was playing morrowwind and was like ".....I want cuddles" and than I got sad.
John/KWP says:
What?
Brittany Nicole says:
I was playing morrowwind today....and while I was playing I got the desire to cuddle.
And than I got sad cause you weren't here to cuddle with me.

John/KWP says:
Oh.
well...I'll be back soon;
ish

Brittany Nicole says:
ish?!?
John/KWP says:
well...it's like 3 or 5 days.
and it's not like your wern't here yesterday.

Brittany Nicole says:
3 or 5 is alot of days.
I know.....but I like cuddles

John/KWP says:
*laughs*
oh god.
will you use your little girl voice and then goo goo for me?

Brittany Nicole says:
lol only if it's a turn on
John/KWP says:
nope.
but I can just see you with big watery eyes and a tiny little voice saying "but I Like cuddles."

Brittany Nicole says:
lol now that you've said it I can too
John/KWP says:
stick you in a pink dress with pony tails and I think my heart of ice would melt.
then I would have too cuddle with you.
else I feel ultra guilty.

Brittany Nicole says:
in a pink dress with pigtails and you would feel guilty??? and you call ME odd
John/KWP says:
well...you have to understand...it would be like one of those manga things with the percousious small child.
looking up at me with big sad eyes...as big as dinner plates.

Brittany Nicole says:
and than what?
John/KWP says:
arms clasped in front but held up as if holding a locket...
and a pink dress.
kinda frilly, but simple at the same time.
black single clasp shoes.

Brittany Nicole says:
babydoll style? and maryjanes??
John/KWP says:
yes.
shut up.
I know what your thinking.

Brittany Nicole says:
lol
you have noooo idea what I'm thinking

John/KWP says:
your right, but it definatly isn't along the lines of trying to do this too me.
Brittany Nicole says:
I wouldn't think of it actually. Do you have any idea how hard it would be to find a dress like that in a week? or mary janes?
John/KWP says:
search the childerns shops...i'm sure they'd fit you.
Brittany Nicole says:
>.<
John/KWP says:
but then at the same time theres the whole "fight club" thing going on in my head.
Brittany Nicole says:
fight club thing??
John/KWP says:
you ever seen fight club?
Brittany Nicole says:
....no
John/KWP says:
then never mind.
if you had seen it I'd tell you about it, but never mind.

Brittany Nicole says:
no now you have to tell me.
John/KWP says:
well....alright...
Brittany Nicole says:
yay!
John/KWP says:
in one scene the hero is at an AA meeting...
Brittany Nicole says:
ok
John/KWP says:
and the dude at the front is saying, " you are now entering your cave...your place of solitude...
and in that cave you will your power animal...
and you see the hero enter the cave and look for his animal.
and in walks this penguin.
and it, (in the cutest voice ever for an animal) says "slide"

Brittany Nicole says:
penguin??
John/KWP says:
yes.
you'd have to see it to fully understand.

Brittany Nicole says:
alright
I suppose I would

John/KWP says:
but then a hour later in the movie the scene repeats itself.
but instead of a penguin, this girl that the hero has been lusting after appears and says in the same thing.
differnet voice, differnt tone, and sexy as hell.
so on the right side of my brain I have this 10 year old girl in a baby doll outfit going "I like cuddles"
and on the left is a woman in a skimpy but not slutty red dress with a cigeratte and stilleto heels saying "I like cuddles."
I got this fight club thing going on.

Brittany Nicole says:
omfglmao
John/KWP says:
yeah.
Brittany Nicole says:
it better not be me in that red dress
John/KWP says:
don't worry...it's not.
Brittany Nicole says:
good
John/KWP says:
it more like the dame off of Who framed Rodger Rabbit.
only more realistic.

Brittany Nicole says:
ok she's hot.....even for a cartoon
John/KWP says:
yeah.
now you understand my delima.

Brittany Nicole says:
yes yes I do....sorta
John/KWP says:
same message, two totally differnt meanings.
Brittany Nicole says:
lol
yeah i get it

John/KWP says:
so when you say, "I like cuddles." this is what went through my head.
Brittany Nicole says:
wow
John/KWP says:
yeah.



John/KWP says:
Oh ho oh...parts of this coverse are going on the blog.
Brittany Nicole says:
....noooooo
John/KWP says:
lump it.
Brittany Nicole says:
lump it? lol
John/KWP says:
or shove it if you prefer.
Brittany Nicole says:
lol
are you seriously going to put this in there??

John/KWP says:
yep.
parts of it anyway.

Brittany Nicole says:
lol and when do you expect to write this blog?
John/KWP says:
tonight.
copy edit and paste.

Brittany Nicole says:
I suppose that means I'm going to have to look out for it than huh
John/KWP says:
prolay
Brittany Nicole says:
lol people are going to wonder what the hell brought this convo up
John/KWP says:
eh...
that's not really my concern.
I just find it entertaining.

Brittany Nicole says:
Yeah I know you do
John/KWP says:
gummy worms and beer and "I want cuddles"
Brittany Nicole says:
only like the best convo ever!
John/KWP says:
don't ever say that again.
Brittany Nicole says:
what?
John/KWP says:
Valley Girl does not suit you.
Brittany Nicole says:
it wasn't in my valley girl voice. It was in my " i like morrowwind. that doesn't make me a dork" voice.
John/KWP says:
that goes on the blog.



John/KWP says:
I could go for some hooters Wings right now.
Brittany Nicole says:
I'm sure that you can.
John/KWP says:
and some hooters breasts...and thighs....and buns...
yeah....

Brittany Nicole says:
and stop
John/KWP says:
but but....
chicken with bread rolls is good!

Brittany Nicole says:
yeah yeah yeah and I'm sure you're going to be looking at buns, and thighs, breasts too....and I'm NOT referring to chicken.
and if I'M not there to look at them than you can't look at them either.




Brittany Nicole says:
ugh I miss you
John/KWP says:
I know.
I miss you too.
my bed felt cold with out you there.

Brittany Nicole says:
it felt cold?
John/KWP says:
yeah
Brittany Nicole says:
awwwww
I felt lonely when there was no one to snuggle up to

John/KWP says:
yeah...I know the feeling.
even though we didn't really snuggle.

Brittany Nicole says:
yeah I know....it was just that you were there....that sense of knowing that if I were to roll over you would be right there if I needed you or something.
John/KWP says:
"john...john....are you awake?"
"I am now."
"could you go get me a glass of water?"
"ugh"

Brittany Nicole says:
lol
John/KWP says:
I'M A SECURITY BLANKET!!!!
FREEZE MOTHAFUCKA!!!

Brittany Nicole says:
......
John/KWP says:
sorry...it got too....weird...had to break it up somewhere.
Brittany Nicole says:
lol yeah I figured as much



Johnny Rumble

2 comments:

  1. I didn't follow that at all, aside from the fact that you're obviously an ale-connoisseur-in-training...the red, white and blue look kinda 3-d to me. it's cool and scary at the same time. I blame my new specs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I'm the other person in this convo I still laugh at how retarded I am.

    ReplyDelete