Monday, June 11, 2007

Johnny Rumble:
"Jodies Got Your Girl Now"

...at least that what my boss said (jokingly) today after I nearly lost my composure. She left today. At 10:16 in the morning. According to the text message I got from her at least. Time from text recieved to tear falling down my cheek? All of 10 seconds. Reality sucks. It's 7:42 now, and I think I'm over the preleminary shock of my heart being ripped out my chest and leaving for Virgina. And that's not all she left with either. She took one of my car top carriers with her too. Hopefully, the extra space afforded will make the journey a little more comfortable for her.

She wants me to go out and visit her for her 21st birthday, but right now I'm a little apprehensive about the whole idea considering she just left in tears, and left me in tears. I don't want to go through these feelings again in 30 something days. I'm not sure it would be best for either of us, but at the same time, I love her and want to be with her, make her laugh, hold her when she cries, et. al. I'm in that bit of emotional crisis, and I'm not sure what to do. It had been nearly two years since the last one (over another girl, and a truck.), so right now I'm kinda treading water hoping for somebody to throw me a lifesaver. Wintermint, if you have it.

I'm ready to snap Cupid's neck.

Johnny Rumble

P.S. Sushi

3 comments:

  1. if you go assault Cupid, can I help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that I love you. And I would be in the same mood when you left. Only it would be worse cause you would be leaving me.

    Diz can distract him, You can snap his neck. And I'll burn and dispose of the body. That should make people realize that he's a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!

    I should have kept the drawings my friend Kyle did of "CupidSatan"...though I think you guys would find him easily on your own.

    ReplyDelete