Wednesday, July 04, 2007

KaTlYnN:
I'm Back

Okay so i'm back.... sorry I havn’t posted in such a long time things have been quite busy. I've started a new school and I am having the time of my life. Today is the fourth so i get to... blow shit up!!! But I’ll give ya'all an update on whats been going on. I Started a new college.I have a summer inturnship there it’s pretty sweeet i get paid to sit on my but and observe goats and do testing on them on there fat content in there blood and I’ve learned how to pull blood from sheep and goats... i know im a redneck but i dont care. And ive got an apartment that were gonan move into in august. It’s two bed 1 bath its pretty sweet... I finished english comp 1 last month abd got an A, I got my dipolma and grades from school and I got all a's and 2 b's my last semester of highschool and graduated with a 3.5 gpa. im pretty stoked about that. My love life is dull nothing going on there... well i take that back... a werido asked me out and I had to tell him no b/c well theres not other way to explain.... hes just to creepy. last night I had a blast poping fireworks with some friends down by the river. But other then that im great! And I’m enjoying my summer. I promise to actually start posting agian.

No comments:

Post a Comment