Monday, July 16, 2007

Johnny Rumble:
Six Months

It's been six months since February 16th. Since that first kiss on her front porch at Beale AFB, California. Now we're in Norfolk, Virgina. It's supposed to be happy day today. SUPPOSED. But it's not.

As anyone who knows me really well will tell you, there are days where I don't play well with others at all. Humanity does tend to piss me off more some days. Today is one of those days. Between getting punched in the chest by Ataxia, attitude from her sister Weed, hip-checked into the side of the van by Ataxia, and then having to hear Weed accuse the middle sister of being dishing out attitude where there was need for none, my day went from one of relaxing in the captains chair watching TV, to being pissed off enough to not want to talk to anybody of consequence.

Perhaps I'm just having a male PMS moment. All the stress of this past year and this coming year is finally setting onto my shoulders. I'm strained enough as it is. Please no more.

I tried banging out another song to post on here a couple days ago, and it was a promising idea, but I got distracted and the idea was lost. It's Samuel Taylor Coleridge's Kubla Khan or, a Vision In a Dream all over again. Bastards. Oh well.

Johnny Rumble

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that we've ben bugging you. I didn't mean to hit you that hard. Nor to actually hipcheck you. I didn't mean to bug you. Next time just tell me that I am and I'll stop. But please please please don't block me out like that. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think ive ever played well with others. so you have a comrade who knows what that feels like, all the way in Cleveland

    L,

    Sean

    ReplyDelete