Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Johnny Rumble:
Johnny's Folly update

I won't deny it. I'm stuck. I know where the story needs to go from here, I just can't seem to make it work properly in my head or on paper. And it dosen't help that I've gotten ultra lazy about it too. I've gotten one and a half pages written down, but I can't decide, nor can I make myself decide, what happens next. It sucks, and I'm getting frustrated myself.

As for everything else (including this blog, soon celebrating it's third lackluster year), I've got nothing decided.

Miss Ataxia came for a two week vacation over Christmas, which was extremely fun. I'll spare you the sexy details of it all, but I am relived to say the least.

Anyway, we'll see what happens with this blog come mid-Febuary. I'm taking a creative writing class, so there might be post worthy stuff....again...

*sigh*

Johnny Rumble

2 comments:

  1. thanks Johnny, happy new year to you too.

    this sentence: "As for everything else (including this blog, soon celebrating it's third lackluster year), I've got nothing decided." sums up my life pretty well.

    let me see your story when youre done with it

    L,

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, so I've been installing Gentoo Linux for the past 2 days and I've now found out my xp partition is fucked, so I've got more work to do to later tonight and tomorow. The good news,I've learned more, for what that is worth.

    Cheers
    Trav

    ReplyDelete