Friday, April 18, 2008

Johnny Rumble:
New Projects!

So I've been thinking much lately about what I want to do for some new projects.



1.) Recreate our logo's (top and bottom of page) properly with spray paints and an asphalt street. I'm not seeing to big an issue with this one concidering there are many many...many unused streets on Beale, and I'd be willing to paint over the graffiti with black when I get the photos I need. Now I just need to figure out what channels to go through to see if this is possible.



2.) Tank Girl tribute jacket. I'm going to do this one with another old camo jacket thoughtfully provided by my e-xgirlfriend's father. Cut off the sleeves and pockets, splash some bleach on it, and paint away! One side is gonna have Tank Girl in a pin up style with her famous rocket bra, the other will have some memorable quotes from both the movie and comics, with a caricature of Camp Koala and some other stuff. On the back will be the Tanks. One from the movie, one from the comics on either side of this, with a huge background image of the British Bullseye. This is one I'm gonna look foward to.

3.) Socially Ill battle helmet. More paint, but I'll use Spray Krylon and cut out 3x5 cards. Maybe a fox tail off the back too. Fucked up is the goal basically.

Johnny Rumble

1 comment:

  1. Neat dude..erm Tank Girl, I think I remember the movie but what started you on this?

    Trav

    ReplyDelete