Friday, June 27, 2008

Johnny Rumble:
New rumblings!

So I'm now finally working on a new story. It'll be in the same vein of thought as Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, I hope, with current topics and linguistics usage, just set back in the day. 1960's to be exact. In Iceland. With guns. And hot Soviet female assassins wearing tight leather body suits. Mmmm....

But yeah, this idea had been floating in and around in my brain for a while, just could never figure out to put it down on paper...or pixel as the case may be.

Oh, I found a great English Ale a few weeks ago, not big on flavor, at least, not after a Guinness, but sooooo damn creamy. Brewed in Manchester, so not everything in Manchester is bollocks, but it definatly was worth the money I doled out for it. Boddingtons Bitter Ale. Find it, Try it.

Johnny Rumble

1 comment:

  1. Ok I'm a tad annoyed ;) cos I recall pointing that out toyou, that and the carlsberg but hey what do I know? Anyway check your email too :)

    Cheers
    Trav

    ReplyDelete