Thursday, July 17, 2008

Trav:
Ok, finally actually have time to sit down and think.

So I've been thinking a lot lately. Mainly about how the Little Dude is gonna interpret how I do things. Which leads me to be even more of a dork, ok I mean I've never really been a big rule breaker but now, I don't want to do anything that would encourage Little Dude to do something that is not ethical or whatever. I mean Right now I'm listening to Mega Bottle Ride by Joe Strummer and just relaxing. I'm thinking of the world that he will grow up with, How different it will be then the one I'm experiencing. Here is an example, at dinner tonight Dad said that in his lifetime, a presidential canidate was able to run on essentially a rasicst platform, and now the canidate that is the favorite in the polls is the opposite of that platform.

What else might change in his life time and later on between myself and my brother?

The Sky is grey
As the day does decline
I see one more bright ray
You've yet resigned.

Between innocence and cynicism
Will grow maturity
To have seen you grow
And the seeds you shall sow
Will the world need change?
Your gonna have to turn the page.

Don't grow up too quick
For you'll not get it back
For the next trick...

It's left up to you
If it's not yet untraveled.
Theres a road to take.


Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment