Saturday, August 30, 2008

Johnny Rumble:
I'm All Outta Wack

I should be on a plane by the time anybody reads this. My Labor (or Solidarity, depending on whe you talk to me) Day plans are as follows:

1.) Get fucked up.
2.) There is no number 2.

When I get back, I think I'm gonna freshen this place up a bit. Give a new coat of paint so to speak. All the black dank is starting to look old and antique. So be ready for a glaring and jarring new look to things by September 7 or so.

But onward to the general thought process of the day. Sex. Or uncommited sex. Without relationship sex. One night stand sex. I'm talking fucking and dumping.

I've been pretty much told by both my best friend, and by my #2 ex-girlfriend that I'm going to banged like shit-house door while I'm tagging the Streets of Oklahoma City. I'm conflicted about this opportunity. On one hand, this excites my to no end. Sex. What's not to like?

On the other, I'm not the kind of person that can just get naked in front of, well, anyone. Not in front ex-girlfriend #2 to much either. I'm to much of a romantic to have that kind of night. Or Day. Or Morning.

Granted, when I'm writing this, it's a Wednesday afternoon, and you'll be reading on a Saturday at the earliest, so perhaps my feelings will have changed by the time I'm "boots down". More on this particular thought after Solidarity Day weekend though.

Slainte

Johnny Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment