Thursday, August 28, 2008

Johnny Rumble:
Johnny Obnoxious

My friend Annie wrote out a rhyming poem when she found out that I was going to be visiting my old stomping ground of Oklahoma City over Solidarity Day.  When I read it, I got so giddy that I was hyper for the rest of the day.

No shit.

Tell the city to watch out
Close your doors, don't go about
When the people ask me why
I'll tell them it's because the plane your on is in the sky

When the metal sky yacht lands
In the place of red dirt not sands
People are warned to be precautious
All becasue of johnny obnoxious

They call okc a safe place
But they must be referring to outer space
The police will have to take on a full load
Becasue johnny obnoxious is back on okc roads


Hahahahaha!!!  I love it I love it!!!

Johnny "Obnoxious" Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment