Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Johnny Rumble:
Waxing Philosophy

I try to live my life by three simple, yet effective, rules of thought.

1.)  It's the best day until tomorrow

2.)  Live for today, plan for tomorrow

3.)  Don't like life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

It's only been in the past two or three years that I've really adopted these patterns to life.  I used to be that really quiet in the corner that looked like he could bring in a Kalashnikov and go nuts.  Always the brooding, introverted kid that seemed to sit back and watch the rest of the world have thier moments of zen and let the possibilties of life pass him by.

No more.  I now live by those three little rules and I have found my life has turned around for the better, and I'm able to interat with my peers much easier than before.  I, for one, am enjoying it.

Johnny Rumble

2 comments:

  1. I love rules one and three, especially three. It's why South Park is my favourite show

    Hope all is well man, it's good to be back

    L,

    Sean

    ReplyDelete