Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Johnny Rumble:
The Hits Just Keep On Coming!

This blog, as it seems to have become in recent months due mostly to me breaking the established rules in the name of nothing, has recently had a massive upswing in hits lately.

I'm talking triple digit weeks baby!

But I now know why there seems to be such a huge upswing. Google and one particular post. I'm not sure why that one post seems to show up on Googles image screen so much, but it does. And I can't complain about it.

I've also found out a one other interesting fact as well.  Input into Googles search box "testical tattoo," and this post shows us as the number 1.  No shit.

Your Hit Single,

Johnny Rumble

3 comments:

  1. it could be... it could be a lot of other more things... technically, your flow of communicating has become more engaging

    ReplyDelete
  2. While the communication may be better than it was, believe me, the Rockabilly Rat Rods are still more popular than me.

    ReplyDelete