Thursday, November 13, 2008

Johnny Rumble:
The Moral Man-Whore

Call me fucking insane and stupid and mentally retarted.

No, please, do so.

I've set myself up into a very precarious situation with two different women that acctually know each other and do live in the same zip code. And they know ABOUT each other.

But first I feel that I must repeat the rules of cheating.

1) You shall not cheat
2) If you do cheat, you will cheat in a way that is dignified.
3) If you cannot be dignified, they shall not know each other.
4) If they do know each other, they will not live in the same zip code.
5) If they live in the same zip code, revert to rule number 1.

I have broken all of these rules in the past 5 days. And they know it. And for some strange reason, they are okay with it.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm not dating either of them...

Me Love You Long Time,

Johnny Rumble

1 comment: