Sunday, November 09, 2008

Trav:
College Life

So recently- Yesterday in fact, my mom came to visit so we talked and caught up then we went to Best Buy and I got the Clash Live at Shea Stadium which I thought was really good. I also got the Joe Strummer Documentry, The future is Unwritten and what a break it shows from the pubrock days to the punk scene, him not talking to anyone from that time period even though months sepereated the transition. Still super good music though, and everyones human, can't be perfect- which would maybe suck if you think about it cos you learn by what happens right? If nothing ever challanges you then where do you go from there?

Anyway now that I've done my history paper, and school in general has calmed down a bit I will be able to work on stuff so expect a bit more.

Cheers
Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment