Saturday, April 04, 2009

Johnny Rumble:
__________

"But by the time they fix my head, mentally I'll be dead."

I'm shooting to alleviate the biggest headache I've had in long time.  It's the kind of headache that manages to blue the line between fantasy and reality and forces me to evaluate my own mental health status.  Working for The Prospector has not been kind.  And while I didn't expect it to ever be nice and fluffy like a course on HTML or PHP, I never would have thought that it would lead to me changing and developing my identity and personality.

Working for The Prospector has taught me many invaluable lessons like learning when to cut your losses and leave the field of battle, when to charge Cemetery Ridge, when to charge Mount Tumbledown, and when to entrench your postion.  But this is the time to leave.

I have officially stopped producing content for The Prospector from this moment here-on, and will publicly state that all content published by them from here-on is done so with out my consent.  I do not leave my flags waving on fields I do not wish to remain.  I will not list grievences here.  Those that need to know them, do.

An unfortuante casualty is Where's My Gun? Productions.  As the equipment we were using is owned by Yuba College, video content will cease until we can fund the purchase of a camera of our own.

I leave this battle, not in retreat, but with my flag held high, my cannon intact.  This is battle I came into ill-prepared, ill-equiped to fight for as long as I have.  I sacrificed everything I was willing to for the greater good of myself, my compatriots, and for the video content created.  But this is no longer worth fighting, as my talents and uses are better applied elsewhere.

__________,

Johnny Rumble

1 comment:

  1. for every fall, the need to rise. does it apply? however.

    ReplyDelete