Saturday, February 06, 2010

Johnny Rumble:
California

Things are starting to fall into place.  I've been accepted to a few Universities out east, with the fall semester scheduled to to start in August of this year, I will soon be getting out of California.  Just like I always wanted.

This frightens me to a small degree.  I have eeked out a small living here in NorCal, and starting all over, while I'm dreadfully used to it, still is a daunting task.  I, and I mean we, as my girlfriend will be joining me, God willing, have to start scrimping and saving every single penny I can muster to make the move.  Not to mention, depending on the latidute, I think I will be saying goodbye to my Saturn and picking up a Subaru to drive.  All Wheel Drive, boxer-four, turbocharged, such a godsend, such a problem.

More on this as new develops,

Johnny Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment