Sunday, February 14, 2010

Johnny Rumble:
Four Years

I can't believe that it's been four years since I started this place.  Honestly, I thought I would have run completely out of material to write about, expirences to share, and thoughts to type.  Shit, I used to look at HTML code and think it's a bunch of geek-noid gibberish.  Now, I is a fluent speaker in g33k-n01d.

Damn.

It's been a fun four years though.  Three moves (soon to be four), two different coasts of the United States, four different girlfriend expirences, uncounted numbers of projects, and a heap load of trouble along the way.  But strangely, only one ticket.  For speeding.  Go figure.

Right now I'm listening to somebody putting the Airman's Creed to some thrash metal music.  Courtesy of AF Blues.  Thanks Farva!  I've been thinking more and more about joining the military.  It's the only life I've ever known, and I'm not exacrtly sure I can survive in the civilian sector with flourish.  Anyway...

It's been a great four years, and I hope to be around for another four (hopefully more) years.

Happy Massacre Day,

Johnny Rumble

2 comments: