Thursday, March 25, 2010

FATHERHOOD DAWNS: Day 45

It's nearing the Second trimester.

Had a bit of scare yesterday, but it seems that everything has sorted itself out.  Our family group counseling is going pretty well, learning some new techniques that have helped us remain calmer during our arguments and the like.  It's a bit bulky to use and ackward to accomplish, but we get it done somehow.  Had two near blow-out, knockdown, drag-outs that day, funny enough.

We have ultrasound pics finally.


Still not sure if we want to know the sex of the child.

Lately, we been starting the discussion about "religion" and "baptism."  Anybody who knows me will confess that I'm not a very "religious" person, hell, I have a near down-right loath for organized preach-y-ness.  My side: I'm in favor of not baptizing the child.  If he or she finds the power of faith, then by all means, they can be baptized at his or her choosing, in whatever sect he or she desires.  I won't discourgae or encourage from that happening.  This probably won't go down well in my family.

Speaking of, finally told nearly everybody.  Everybody seems to be pretty happy with thier new great- prefix to thier titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment