Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Johnny Rumble:
The Death of Tokyo Rose

I knew she was dead. It wasn’t the fact that the passenger seat had been sheered off at the mounts and gone through the windshield, or the fact that I see the motor was sitting 30 degrees offline of the car. I knew Rose was dying because she told me.

Made a run of it didn’t we, you orphan?

With that, Tokyo Rose was dead.

Her body lay in the middle of the street, a Chevrolet van sitting not to far away, the front end smashed in. Rose was caved in drastically right in the middle. Almost looked like somebody had tried to fold her in half. I put the transmission into neutral and took the keys out of the ignition, throwing them on what was left of the dashboard...

Read the rest of this story!

Little bit dead,

Johnny Rumble

1 comment: