Monday, October 25, 2010

Johnny Rumble:
Energy

I get so tired of never having any energy anymore.  College and working a fast oil change place take it all out of me.  Yes, I AM FUCKING WHINING.  We're all entiled to do a little bit every now and then.  But this really sucks because my writing is suffering, this place is suffering (waaaay overdue for a template update), and because of all of this, my inner self-worth is suffering.

I cracked about a week ago.  Suicide actually didn't make me feel sad or happy.  It was just... okay.  I cryed my tear ducts dry while laughing manicially.  I needed help, so I did what every broke-ass motherfucker does and drank myself into obilivion.  I had a revelation of sorts...

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME.

I write what I write, the way I write, not because it makes my teachers happy, but because that's the way I do it.  And it's not going to chance on thier whims.
I make booze not because it makes the people who drink it gag on thier tonsils, but because it's blend of C18H27NO3 and C2H6O makes my β-endorphins go wild in my nerves.

I constantly forget that I am who I am, and will not change for anybody.  Take me or leave me, I AIN'T FUCKING CHANGING.

Drunkenly,



Johnny Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment