Friday, June 10, 2011

Johnny Rumble:
Smile Worthy Things in Alphabet

Another person smiling will just lighten up my day, make it a
Brighter existance, just so that I have the
Chance to go buy that pair of
Dykes I've been
Eyeing at the welder's supply for a
Fortnight, so that I can finally, finally
Get to all the re-wiring I've been fix around the
Home, but
Instead, I'll continue working at my upscale
Jiffy Lube-type job at the local tyre shop, with all freedoms that good bosses bring, unlike at
Kwik-Kar, but I digress, I'm
Learning more there now, and I think am happier with this job, than to sit,
Morbidly and obese in some small
No nonsence
Office cubicle
Preparing TPS reports, intentionally forgeting the covers, hoping to rotated to
Qatar for some fun in the hot blazing sun,
Returning with a wonderful golden tan,
Slimmer, more condenced, concentrated, spicy and
Tangy, like those first few sips from slightly
Unfrozen Gatorade, that first little bit, extra blue, extra sugary,
Vectoring toward the horizon, flinging away the
Waywardness, the
Xerox copy of every teenagers angsty life, measuring everything I do to the
Yardstick that I set for myself, eventually, just maybe retiring on the island of
Zealand, in the outskirts of Copenhagen, to live, and die, an Expat.

Talking about unfocused poetry, fuck me...,

Johnny Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment