Friday, June 22, 2012

Trav:
Changes

Well I might actually try to go back to this.  Full time job for Walgreens is still going, and I feel I'm finally getting a handle on it(thanks to having managers who try to help, and take me seriously). No one is really there for that long, so what I have been able to pick up so far is kinda haphazard.  Been going out with the Girl Friend for almost five months now and I think it's going well. I mean learning to talk about stuff instead of just filing it away. I mean having to put words to a whole diagram that exits in my head still makes little sense on the whole but I have been told I appear more confident and happy.  Been told I need to have a life though, but hey we all knew that right? Right? Yeah still gaming and reading. Got into some kick ass grand strategy games.  Running a country from 1399? Yeah woot!

On a serious note, budgeting sucks and I need to stick with the cash system, else I spend money instead of saving it.  but I'm trying to save money and maybe get another job eventually so I can move out the parents basement (nice place but chilly).

5 comments:

  1. JOY KIDS - РАДОСТЬ ДЕТЯМ - Сайт для детей и их родителей

    channel for children and their parents For children toys, kindergarten crafts, children's toy store, as well as animation, cartoons, shows, entertainment shows and videos for kids
    Детский мир игрушек, поделки, анимация, мультфильмы, шоу, развлекательные передачи и видео для малышей, а также статьи о воспитании и развитии ребёнка и много полезного и интересного.
    http://joykidschannel.com

    blog
    YouTube channel
    YouTube video Best
    Однокласники
    twitter
    google plus
    Вконтакте
    facebook
    instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emplotron is One Step Towards your Successful Career Jobs in UAE A Job Search Platform Jobs in Saudi Arabiathrough which you can search for your Target/Desired jobs in different fields and countries you wish to work Jobs in America and can reach to the Employers, who are looking for experienced and skillful candidates like you Jobs in Canada .

    ReplyDelete